Rc Anderson breaking ice Hammond bay

Fish tugs and Great Lakes commercial fishing videos.We are the home of the documentary "Legends of the Lakes" and many more film clips of action on the inland seas.
RC ANDERSON

Rc Anderson breaking ice Hammond bay

Postby RC ANDERSON » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 pm

BigMesh

Re: Rc Anderson breaking ice Hammond bay

Postby BigMesh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:42 am

That is some bad ass footage. Whoever did the camera work, my hat's off to you. You're in pretty solid ice. I was looking at your gallery and it looks like you're dealing with a lot of pounding to get out this winter. Great job!
Go ahead you candy asses. Use your computers, gps and radar. I'll explore new frontiers by the stars alone. - Christopher Columbus

Points North

Re: Rc Anderson breaking ice Hammond bay

Postby Points North » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:21 am

In my opinion this is the best footage ever filmed of a Great Lakes fishtug breaking ice. Just fantastic camera angles and a ballsy pilot just slam jamming in that ice. I'm honored to have this posted on http://www.fishtug.com

I'm thinking of starting a fish tugs hall of fame on this site. There are several pictures and videos that really deserve a nod of recognition. I think we now have the best ice breaking video ever filmed and the best ever footage of a fishtug in a Northeast gale. (The one my brother caught of the Oliver H Smith lifting in that heavy swell.)

We didn't have to go on the lake this morning. She's going to 45mph South and we dealt with ice all the way out to our nets yesterday. I'm glad I came on the site and seen this clip instead of taking a pounding this morning.
"Two captains will sink a ship"