WantedWanted Woman In Great Lakes Region.

Find items you need here nets, boats other gear related to commercial fishing.
Points North

Wanted Woman In Great Lakes Region.

Postby Points North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:20 pm

Wanted one single woman in the Great Lakes region. Must have excellent hearing but not be able to speak. Must be the size of a 90-120 Kahlenberg and almost as smart. Must be sturdy enough to pull a 42ft x 13ft steel gill net boat ashore alone. Must have 2 jobs. Looks not important. Must have hot friends, Must be able to string gill nets alone. Must be competant diesel mechanic. Must have her own welder and 1 ton pickup truck. She's got to have great cooking skills too. Must be able to hustle to the store and bring home beer on demand and in any weather. Must have a mother who has passed away. Must have a rich father so I can keep fishing.Must have fighting skills that can disable 2 full grown male game wardens. Must be able to siphon a bilge dry in a pinch. I will add more demands as I have better insight into upcoming work schedule.

"Two captains will sink a ship"

comfish

Re: Wanted Woman In Great Lakes Region.

Postby comfish » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm

If you find her, let me know if she has a sister?? :lol:

Points North

Re: Wanted Woman In Great Lakes Region.

Postby Points North » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

It's full of win! She has a sister up for parole in a few. We can double date and bar hop port to port in the tug. She's a nice one too! big and sturdy. She can pull a three bottom plow (true story)
"Two captains will sink a ship"