General DiscussionPickup Lines That Work For Fishermen.

Anything relating to the fishing industry of the Great Lakes.Almost all post will be here.
Forum rules
Anyone who displays disrepectful treatment of another member will be banned. 90 days the first time and permanently after that.
Points North

Pickup Lines That Work For Fishermen.

Postby Points North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:20 pm

There's no stud like a Great Lakes commercial fishermen. Man I could tell some stories. Here's a running joke I've been working on just for fun. This first pickup line worked for me a number of times with 100% sucess rate. I'll convey the jokes in a T-Shirt format and see if that works. Ok, new for the Fall lineup of Whitefish wear is this dressy yet casual pickup shirt.

Ever Have Whitefish.png
Use this line next time you're trawling for babes. They'll never be able to turn you down. Plus they'll tell all their friends about your bad ass pickup lines and fearless confidence. Then they'll want some too.

"Two captains will sink a ship"

Points North

Re: Pickup Lines That Work For Fishermen.

Postby Points North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:58 pm

If that one doesn't have you bouncing them off the headboard til the DNR shows up, shoot this one at them. (Hint. wear your oilers into the bar) Call me crazy but the babes love a mysterious man (that's you)

Walk in with your oilers on and tell the bartender to put the bottle on the bar like in the old West. Make sure your oilers smell like you've been working all day in them. Pay NO attention to the babes that are now staring at you wondering what the hell this mysterious arrogant asshole is up to. Pull out a needle that you use to slug nets (with some twine on it)treat it as if you're James 'God Damned" Bond and it's a top secret piece of equiptment. Make sure you show NO INTEREST whatsoever in the babes DON'T EVEN LOOK IN THEIR DIRECTION.

Wait.... In 15 to 20 minutes your first spawners will approach the net you have carefully set for them. Pay her no mind.. she's approaching to find out what the Christ you're all about.

Adjust your oilers take a John Wayne sized slug off of the bottle and make her come to you. Use very few words even grunt angrily from time to time saying something like "Take a good pounding and roll around for hours" or something similar that she won't know what the hell it means but it sounds hot.

Then when she's hooked, look at her and and hit her with Great Lakes commercial fishermen pickup line #2.

I Like It Rough.png
She'll instinctively know your the boss. A hardened man of the lakes who'll serve her up a gale force manhandling that she'll never forget or be able to resist.

Congradulations! You've just scored your fist hottie Great Lakes style. These methods will work. You must carry them out fearlessly and with a certain cockiness. That's it. You can thank me later for this advice. I'll continue this segment soon. I have many more that I've accumulated over the years. I've used the fishermen angle an awful lot simply because it works. I'm not sure exactly why but it does.

To be continued.

Points North

Postby Points North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Bump.

Points North

Postby Points North » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Once you're on a roll start making up your own lines it's a lot of fun. Tell her you got a tug job or floor her with this one.

If one more of you chicks asks me if that's a Sturgeon in my oilers, I'm going to spank her with a knotted bow line. You'll have her saying 'Whatever you wish Captain"

no thats not a sturgeon.png
You'll be the king of the harbor once you master the art of baiting or (chumming chicks) Great Lakes style.
no thats not a sturgeon.png (71.87 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

With a little practice baiting them in, your skills will improve and you too will join the ranks of the master baiters.

More to come soon.